The theme of 2019’s International Talent Competition is, Impressions of the World.
Socrates said, “An unexamined life is not worth living.” There is nothing like the arts to inspire and provoke us to ponder and examine with great care.
The theme Impressions of the World invites you to depict your own cultures, traditions, challenges and hopes. We are the ones to record our lives, to preserve our creativities and to elevate human spirits and global societies through the medium of art.
The resulting artwork will be a showcase of the world’s cultures, and a focal point for cultural awakening and a revival of traditional arts.
We are inviting the following entries:
- Oil Painting/Watercolor/Pastel/Acrylic
- (Realism or Classic styles)
- Chinese Painting - Lian Huan Hua
- (Traditional stories using Chinese drawing technique and storylines)
- Short Film/Documentary
- (35 minutes maximum, English subtitles required).