The competition will culminate in a weeklong program of activities (called Talent Week) in the host city. It will include a grand award ceremony, a series of art educational events, and an art tour and exhibition in the host city. Award-winners will have a one-of-a-kind opportunity to share their works of art and professional skill on the world stage.
Competition participants, families of participants, artists, sponsors and media will be given first priority entry for Talent Week. Students and the general public will also be cordially invited. Some programs are limited in number; the seating will be on a first come first serve basis.
Talent Week consists of the following events:
- Art Symposium:
- The lectures will be conducted by world-class artists, providing an exclusive opportunity for participants to enrich their talents and understanding of fine arts.
- Each lecture will have limited seating, and early reservations are highly recommended.
- Selected competition artists will have opportunities to share their artistic creations and unique style at the seminars.
- Group Sightseeing and Art Tours:
- One full-day sightseeing tour
- Art Walk: Guided tour focusing on Sculpture, Painting and Architecture in the historic European city.
- Award Ceremony: Awards and entertainment.
- Artist Networking: Art patron and industry networking.
- Exhibition and Artwork Auction
Talent week will be an vibrant artistic and social gathering, and a most memorable moment in this global initiative.
How to Apply:
To participate in Talent Week activities, participants must register their profiles on www.jointalents.com and follow the instructions to complete registration. You will be notified once accepted for the Talent Week invitation. Registration will be closed if it reaches the seating limit, so we encourage you to register early.