1. Participants have to create a personal profile, Talent Page, on the competition website, www.jointalents.com, before making an online submission. Participants must follow instructions on the profile page to finish registration. The registration fee must be paid in-full at the time of submission.
- Oil Painting: $135
- LianHuanHua/Chinese Painting: $165
- Short Film: $175
All registration fees include:
- Personal Talent Page – the social art space to host personal creation and artworks, and the sales portal for artists to communicate and sell their works
- Online registration, artwork submission and all event notifications
30-mins online training sessions with renowned artists before artwork submission>
- A ticket for a two-day art symposium by renowned artists during Talent Week in the host city
- Special discounted travel package to award ceremony, exhibition and art auction
2. Postal registration is acceptable. The registration form and mailing address can be accessed from here.
3. Early registration is highly recommended, and qualifies for a 15% discount.
4. For specials on travel packages, art symposium, award ceremony, exhibition and art auction, please visit Talent Week.
October 10, 2018: Special travel package booking to Talent Week
November 5, 2018: Deadline for early registration discount of 15%
November 15, 2018: Deadline for Talent Week travel discount of 10 %
December 10, 2018: Open registration close
January 20, 2019: Artwork exhibition submission application close
February 10, 2019: Final artwork submission close
TBA: Talent Week and Award Ceremony