Short Film / Documentary
- The entry must be in the digital video format and footage must be exclusively shot for this competition, and should not have been shown previously at other online and in-person venues.
- Cultural heritage, social transformation and personal stories revealing cultural diversity and moral dignity are desirable topics.
- A combination of computer-generated graphics, visual effects, or digital reproductions of drawn images are acceptable.
- Entrants shall submit their piece along with a short synopsis and
background for the film.
- A two-minute trailer is required for each film.
- Semi-finalists will be required to submit all relevant releases for creative assets not developed by the entrant (music, images, footage, etc.).
- The finalists will be required to mail the high-resolution DVD film to
competition headquarters. The submission form can be downloaded from the website.
- All submitted films are qualified for online public viewing and voting. The producers are entitled to a share of profits for film viewing and
showcasing. Details are to be announced.
- Submission format: MPEG, VMedia
- Semi-finalist format: AVI, MP4
- Trailer length: 3 minutes max
- Film Length: Minimum of 15 minutes and maximum of 40 minutes
- Language: English or English subtitled
- Documentation: Date, place, character and event descriptions for the film
- Technical information: Camcorder type and editing software used
FRANCOFONIA – Official Trailer
The Monuments Men
American Jewish Historical Society, Producer Roberta Newman, Camera/Edit Roland Millman – Bright Screen Productions