One of the unique benefits of International Competition is that it offers both cash rewards and continual career opportunities on the world stage.
- The competition offers over $60,000 in prize awards to 25 finalists in three categories.
List of awards per category:
- Gold: (1 awards) $5,000
- Sliver: (2 awards) $3,000
- Bronze: (3 awards) $2,000
- Honourable (3 awards) $300
Plus one outstanding award (cross-categories): $7,000
- All finalists will be invited to participate in an exclusive networking event with museums, galleries, art collectors and art/design industry leaders.
- Artworks will be selected for onsite exhibition during the award ceremony.
- All registered participants’ artworks are eligible for public voting and online auction for additional exposure and cash rewards.
- Participants will receive world-class training from renowned artists during the competition, including participation in an onsite art symposium with leading art professors.